Built on the vision that education serves as a keystone in improving society and building better future for all, we commit to our core values of:
EXCELLENCE AND SUCCESS
- We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
- We value high quality educational curriculum designed to meet the career and transfer needs of our community.
- We equally value an environment of academic success and wellness for all our students through effective integrated support services.
- Compassion demands high commitment, courage of conviction, sensitivity, understanding and care.
- Our college believes it is essential to assist members of the broader community in gaining access to higher education and achieving success in their chosen endeavors.
- Our college values its role in the community and is dedicated to strengthen and enrich the quality of life of all those we serve.
- We are focused on promoting the sense of social responsibilities in students by involving them in various social activities.
- We create awareness about latest and important social issues in individual and give them a broader perspective of understanding, the causes and possible solutions related to various social issues.
- We are committed to ensure that all members of the college community are accountable for their work in support of the college, its mission, and ideals.
- We assume and demonstrate responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
- We establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives.
- Encouragement is provided for critical and quantitative thinking, effective communication, ethical decision making and social obligation in our students.
- A motivated workforce means a highly productive staff, all of which will help you achieve the organizational goals and vision, and for that, we as an Institute work in the direction of a motivated environment for staff and students.
INTEGRITY AND HONESTY
- We uphold the highest ethical standards, striving for institutional and personal integrity in all that we do.
- We are committed to practices that are fair, honest and objective in dealing with students, faculty members, support staff and stake holders of Institution at all levels.
- We believe that our similarities and differences are opportunities for establishing a common bond and strengthening the college.
- We recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity.
- We provide educational experiences, learning activities that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.