Allah makes thereby easy for him by the way to paradise”
About the Department
Department of Management Studies was started in the year 1994 and has become a portal of managerial excellence.
Department of Business Administration offers a three year bachelor degree in Business Administration and provides a professional training needed for vocational endorsement. The Department of B.B.A. separated in the year in 2011 . The primary mission of the department is to educate students through interactive classes where they can learn, acquire skills and form attitudes and values appropriate for managerial and professional careers in business, industry and the Government.
At the end of 6thsemester, they are assigned to do project work which facilitates them to acquire knowledge on research. The course provides the students the opportunity to go forward in the broadest range of professional directions and build sound and rewarding careers to compete effectively in today's fast paced world and that are valued by society.
To inculcate managerial skills and leadership qualities in future managers through innovative learning methodology, continuous improvement, cultivation of practical skills and an unwavering commitment to academic quality.
- To create a pool of managers with high values and competencies by imparting exemplary education and training to add value to the society.
- To develop passion for knowledge, team work and a earning attitude.
- To develop decision making skills and problem solving.
- To develop leadership skills and management skills.
- To enable the student to assess and evaluate the internal and external elements of the business environment.
- To create an awareness of the ethical considerations in the conduct of business and an appreciation of the importance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision making process.
|Mr. A. ABDUL HAKEEM, M.Com., M.Phil., SET||Head & Associate Professor|
|Mr. S. FAIZ AHAMED, M.Com., M.Phil., PGDCA., SET||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. P. KAVIMANI, M.Com., M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., SET||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. L. SARAVANAPRIYA, M.Sc., B.Ed., M.B.A.,||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. S. ASHA BANU, M.B.A., M.Com., HDCA.,||Assistant Professor|