INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE
No woman shall be subjected to sexual harassment at any workplace. Sexual harassment is a serious criminal offence, which can destroy human dignity and freedom. Sexual harassment includes any unwelcome sexually determined behavior by any person either individually or in association with other persons or by any person in authority.
In pursuance of UGC (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harassment of Women Employees and Students in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations 2015, read with sexual harassment of women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal, Act 2013), an Internal Complaints Committee has been constituted in the institution to deal with the complaints relating to sexual harassment at workplace.
- Promote an environment free of sexual harassment and other acts of gender based discrimination
- Ensure gender equality and equal opportunities
- Sensitize the campus community on gender issues
- Evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the institution
- Undertake necessary and reasonable steps to assist the affected person in terms of support and preventive action
- Uphold fair and timely resolution of complaints about sexual harassment
COMPOSITION OF INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE
|Dr. S. Hasan Banu||Associate Professor of Commerce|
|Ms. H. Habeeb Rani||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|Ms. H. Rakhiba||Assistant Professor of English|
|Ms. B. Nithya||Assistant Professor of Biochemistry|
|Ms. Jansi Rathesh B.A.,B.L.,||Advocate|