DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY
Year of Establishment – 1956
Vision & Mission
|S. No.||Programmes Offered||Year of Introduction|
- To visualise Academic Excellence in teaching, research and Extension activities.
- To facilitate the students’ skill in employability and intellectual curiosity through historical studies.
- To bring social transformation and public awareness through historical research.
- To strive and achieve excellent standards of quality education through a well prepared curriculum with the latest developments to face future.
- To realise the sacrifice of the freedom struggle and protect its importance for future generations.
- To prepare the young students as dutiful citizens of India and place them in high positions.
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Staff Code||Designation||Profile|
|1||Mr. M. JAMAL MOHIDEEN M.A.,||TNMK021SFT83||Assistant Professor|
- Hajee. Prof. K. SIKKANDAR Former Principal
- Prof. R. PANDIARAJ
- Prof. K. JEYARAM
- Prof. S. DORAISAMY
- Hajee. Dr. P. KAJA MOHIDEEN
- Hajee. Dr. M. HOWDH MOHIDEEN Former Principal
- Prof. K. RAJARAM
- Prof. S. ABDUL BASIDH
- Prof. M.A.C. MOHAMED SALEEM
|S. No.||Date||Level||Title of the Programme||Photo Gallery|
|1||27-07-2022||Students induction programme – Campus walk – Staff and parents Meeting||View|
|2||25-08-2022||Mr. S. Rajesh Kannan, IPS., Superintendent of Police, Vellore District. Visit to the Department- Discussion with the Students.||View|
|3||02-09-2022||Research Centre Inspection Commission Visit||View|
|4||07-09-2022||Mr. S. Pandian, Vilupuram. Environmentalist visit- Discussion with Staff and Students.||View|
|5||13-09-2022||M.Phil., Viva Voce Examination.||View|