- To provide a pleasant, User-oriented learning environment.
- To provide technical infrastructure and online environment.
- To initiate, enhance and improve new and traditional user services.
- To support research and curriculum needs through collaborative research collection.
- To make the readers aware of the resources available to them.
- To ignite the reading habit of students & staff as a life-long activity.
- To support professional growth and opportunity of our readers.
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The Library advisory committee meets once in a year.
The members of the committee:
Dr. H. Mohammed Meeran - Principal
Dr. R. Renganathan - Librarian
- Dr. S. Varghese Jayaraj, - Head & Associate Professor, Department of History
- Dr. K. Abdul Rahim, - Assoicate Professor, Department of Economics
- Dr. M. Abdul Kather - Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil
- Mrs. B. Nithya - Head & Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry
- Mrs. J. Thasleen Fathima - Head & Assistant Professor, Dept. of CS & IT
- Mr. S. Syed Abthageer - Office Superintendent
- Book Circulation (Open Access).
- Reference service.
- Journals & General magazines.
- Web OPAC.
- Online Access to e-resources.
- Inter Library Loan / Document delivery service (through DELNET).
- Reprographic services.
- 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Silence to be maintained.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited.
- Enter your Roll number and Sign in the register kept at the entrance of the library.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
Circulation Issue Syetem:
Books will be issued to students on alternate day orders for boys and girls on presentation of the ID card. Students are instructed to check the physical condition of the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.BOOK ISSUE DAY ORDERS
Boys : I, III, V
Girls : II, IV, VI
Staff : All Working days of Library
Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine Rs.1 per day will be charged for the delayed period.
If the borrowed books are lost, the students shall replace the same copy of the book or latest edition of the book or pay double cost of the book.
This section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, Textbooks Reference books etc. which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.